2024 Spring Classic: Basic Radionics
2024 Spring Classic: Basic RadionicsRegistrations are now open for the 2024 Spring Classic: Basic Radionics. Join Marty Lucas and Kelly Research Technologies in Atlanta, Georgia, for the 9th Annual KRT Radionics Spring Classic!
Date & Time Sat, Mar 9, 8:30 AM – Sun, Mar 10, 2024, 5:30 PM EDT
Location: Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North 1380 Virginia Avenue Atlanta, GA 30344
Basic RadionicsIn this session, students will learn to analyze and balance, as well as the basic theory of the radionic instrument. This two-day course is designed for the brand-new beginner and anyone seeking a refresher on the basics.
A few of the topics include:
- History and Theory of Radionics
- Collecting Samples and Witnesses
- Basic A+B Analyzing and Testing
- Use of Reagents: Physical and Electronic
- Cold Scanning: What You Need NOW!
- Introduction to Radionic Worksheets Participants will use their radionics instrument to assess the energetic strength of a witness; measure the impact of rates and reagents; and broadcast to energetically balance and remove obstacles.
Each student will be provided with a copy of KRT Radionics – Book 2: Applied Radionics, one 300ml Griffin Beaker, and a lifetime subscription to the Kelly Research Report online mailing list. $400.00 – Individual Enrollment $300.00 – Returning Enrollment* $50.00 – Rental Instrument (Supplies Limited!) * Returning enrollment rate available to any individual who has ever completed a course taught by any authorized dealer of KRT instruments OR purchased an instrument from KRT. Use coupon code “RETURN” at checkout to activate.