Fundamentals and Practical Radionics
Instructor: Marty Lucas
OCTOBER 26-27, 2021 – 8:30AM TO 5PM
2021 RADIONICS SYMPOSIUM
Best Western Ramkota Hotel
2111 N LaCrosse Street Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
(Separate Registration Required)
This is a hands-on workshop designed to establish and reinforce the core functions of practical radionics: analyzing, balancing, potentizing.
Specific topics will include:
- Basic analyzing and balancing
- Selecting/testing reagents
- Cold-scanning primary & supporting rates
- Potentizing for multi-octave impact
- Practical day to day radionics for the busy professional
Each student will receive 2 of Marty’s most popular reagents valued at over $600.
The student will be analyzing and balancing, so please bring:
- Any Hieronymus-type two-dial radionic instrument and potentizer. (A limited number of rental
instruments are available.) Contact Marty for new instruments, accessories or to reserve rental instruments.
- Samples of soil, water, seed, and pictures of pets or animals.
NEW STUDENTS: INDIVIDUAL ENROLLMENT FOR 2 DAY CLASS $400.00
NEW STUDENTS: COUPLES ENROLLMENT FOR 2 DAY CLASS $600.00
Single day options and returning student discounts available, contact Marty for details.