16-17 July 2022
$450 (instrument rental $50)
An introduction to the basic theory and hands-on operation of the radionic instrument. This course is designed for the brand-new beginner and anyone seeking a refresher on the basics. Topics include:
• History and Theory of Radionics
• Collecting Samples and Witnesses
• Basic A+B Analyzing and Testing
• Use of Reagents: Physical and Electronic
• Cold Scanning: What You Need NOW!
• Introduction to Radionic Worksheets
Participants will use their radionics instrument to assess the energetic strength of a witness; measure
the impact of rates and reagents; and broadcast to energetically balance and remove obstacles.
Registration 7:30 Saturday Class 8:00-4:30 Saturday and Sunday
*Discounts for couples and returning students, email firstname.lastname@example.org